Mar 6, 2010

and the winner...

of the Something From Almost Nothing class is, by a random number picker, #11

Tinkersdamn said...
Really excited about this class... I have more than a few supplies lurking around! I'll cross my fingers. :) Mail me at rosas07@msn.com, and we'll get you signed up for the class!!

Thank you to all who left comments!! Want to see some sneaks of my LOs for this class?





and I fixed the links to the class in the previous post, I just caught that today!! So here's more info for the Something From Almost Nothing class. There are some incredible guest designers, and for only $15 it's well worth the inspiration you will walk away with! Check it out!! Class starts on the
10th :))

5 comments:

Nerissa Alford said...

Lucky duckie! Congrats :)
I think I may have to join. Took a look at the class & it sounds great!
Nerissa

Clair said...

I can't wait to take this class and I'm so excited that you'll be guest designing. I love the way you use all of your scraps so prettily.

Anna @ IHOD said...

Hi Tara,
I just love your blog and your work!
I featured you today on mine...
http://inhonorofdesign.blogspot.com/

All the best,
Anna

Hi I'm Debee :) said...

Hi Tara! Heather told me about you, we missed you at the scrap night on friday. Maybe next time :) Got you bookmarked, have a great week!

-Debee

Michelle said...

Dude! Congrads to the winner - what a great class! The peeks are crazy inspiring, alone! :)