Apr 8, 2011

Spring Color Combos

Remember the posts Saturday Color Combination I did through the summer? Well, they're back, but with a new home & name. I'm going to be posting the color challenges on the Crate Paper Blog and because it's Crate there will be a fabulous prize for the winner of the challenge each month!

Here's my inspiration for this month's color combination - pretty - cheery and perfect for Spring! (although we are on day 3 of rain and cold temps. here - go figure!)




there's just a couple guidelines to go by if you'd like to play along with the challenge and the details can all be found on the Crate blog and here's my take on the color challenge this month:




I hope to see you over at the color challenge this month!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Tara this is stunning! I literally gasped when I saw the color pallete! Thank you for the inspiration you provided me today! Hope you are having a great week!

Anonymous said...

wow, such a great page. love how you cluster your details in the middle of the page.

greetings from germany
Felicitas