Jun 20, 2012

petals


Give me odorous at sunrise a garden of beautiful flowers where I can walk undisturbed. 

- Walt Whitman 

I got a little sidetracked this week! I started cleaning in my craft room and once I finished sorting through my junk box I just decided to keep clearing out stuff and organizing what was left over. It's amazing how much stuff can accumulate if you don't sort through it every so often! I've also set a goal for this week and next to go through all of the rooms and find things that can be given away. I want to be able to come home to a clean and organized home next month. I'll be sorting through my closet today and maybe even the bookcase later on but first I need to photograph some mini scrapbook pages!  

and speaking of giving things away! - I'll be doing a little giveaway here on my blog this Friday! 



1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Gorgeous picture...and I know what you mean about getting the cleaning and sorting bug!